Question
Posted by: concerned | 2010/02/22

pain during intercourse

I am 26 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing severe pain during intercourse, I have had candida before and have not completed the treatment given to me by the doctor due to the reaction I had when I administered the medication, is this the reason why or should i be more concrned? Please help!!!! I really would like to enjoy sex with my partner but can''t because of the pain.

If you still have a discharge and itching, you could still have thrush. This can cause pain with intercourse. You don't say what reaction you had to the treatment, but it is usually best to complete a course.

1