Question
Posted by: Caz | 2009/08/05

Pain concern

I had 3 cysts removed from a teste a few years ago, and since have been uncomfortable. Often, especially after sex, the teste is slightly swollen and tender and tends to sit much higher than normal so often feels in the way. I have been back to the doc that performed the op and he informs me that due to the area, it will be sensitive and uncomfortable.
I' d just like another opinion if this will be normal and should I go back for yet another check up?

HI Caz
I think going for a second opinion will be a good idea - see an urologist. I think they should do a sonar of the testis and also check for varicose veins of the testis.