Question
Posted by: Jesse | 2011/05/20

Pain between my legs. Help please!

I am a 33 year lold female with 3 kids youngest 8 years old. For 2 days I have had theweirdest pain between my legs. It gets worse when I walk. Last night I slept with a warm bag between my legs, that seem to help a bit. But today I am working and the pain is even worse.

I have not been sexually active for more than 3 months as my husband is away on a work contract.

I did have endimitrioses (spelling) about 10 years ago. I had 4 operations to remove ovarion sists since I was 17 years old. I have not been to a gynae since my son (now 8) was born. I don''t have medical aid at the moment, we still have 2 months left on our waiting period.

What can this be? I am on the 3 month depo so it has nothing to do with menstruation. Can it be sists again? I am currently taking Brufen and panado for the pain but It doesn''t really help at all. I would appreciate any input or suggestions. It''s very painfull.

Unfortunately you will have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis. If the pain is in your tummy/pelvic area, it may be cysts, but not between your legs.

1