Question
Posted by: Amanda | 2009/02/26

Pain behind right rib

I started getting a pain about 2inches below my right breast behind my ribcage. It comes and goes ever couple of hours. With it i then start getting all hot and sweaty and my right arm goes a bit lame as well. As soon as the pain goes away the hot flushes and pain in my arm goes away as well. This has been happening the last two days now. Could you please tell me what the cause of this could be. thank you

Dear Amanda
This may be a small stone in one of the gall bladder ducts - see your doctor as you may need a sonar and some blood tests