Question
Posted by: virgin girl | 2010/08/11

Pain at vagina opening

Hey Doc

I am 21 years old. I have a very painfully pain, which feels as if it is at the opening of my vagina, when I masturbate without fingering, while just rubbing my clitoris. The pain is very intnse after I had an orgasm and goes away by itself. I am not sexually active. Only been active with two men a few times but with no penetration with a penis, only fingers and tongue, but that was more than a year ago. I use tampons and do occasionally feel a sharp pain inside my vagina, but not always.

What is wrong or is it normal?

If you are not properly lubricated, it will be painful when you masturbate. If tis is the only time it happens, it is unlikely to be anything serious.

1