Question
Posted by: Madelie | 2013/02/12

pain at the back of my shoulder

Hi, i have a pain at the back of my left shoulder. But the pain is almost like a wind is stuck. But the pain comes and goes, and it feels when the pain is there, it is even to painful to move around. Please help

Madelie

Your pain is most probably due to muscle spasm. I suggest that you consult a physiotherapist for treatment. In the interim, you can use Robaxin 750mg tablets, as a muscle relaxant and apply Voltaren Emulgel to the affected area. If you experience severe pain, you can take two Myprodol capsules, four times daily.