Pain and vomit - Period

Hi there,
When having my period, the first day of every time it happens, I get so sick, i can not even go to work. Or even hardly dress myself. I just lay at the bathroom or on the couch, but can not lay still for one minute since it is so painfull!!
The pain starts first, then i vomit, diaree, get so Hot and again so Cold. I sweat my clothes soaking wet ! ( If i am lucky for 4hrs ) To the whole day the pain is getting worse. I can not take pain killers or anything since i vomit in anyway.. I do not know why. I am the only one in the family with these symptoms, i do not have children yet. The pain is unbearable.. stomach to legs sometimes back pain. At times i just scream for it to stop... I won' t wish this pain to anyone.

The Gyna once only gave me medication, did not work even the doctor. Another said i must come back then they will sent me to a specialist or someone.. The gyna said my uteris is laying towards the other side, no need to worry about precnancy cause it will lift up itself. We are trying for children but no luck, since i am not using anyting.
What do you think?

You could use Ponstan for the pain. You don't say how long you have been trying to conceive. If it has been more than a year, you need to have further tests to see if there is a problem.