Question
Posted by: Beertjie | 2008/06/22

pain and tightness during sex

hallo

please help me, since I told my husbund that I was rape 11 years back I can't relax during sex. so now i don't want sex because everytime we have sex is hurts and then i just want him to finish. please is there a muscle relaxer that i can use and to get arroussed. he is big. we have a 2year old baby girl and I would really like for our sex-life to get back on track.

He will never hurt me and i don'g want to go to a dr now. if i have to I will but it is embarresing.

thank you

Sounds like you do indeed have to see a sex therapist..it is probably all in the mind

1
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/23

sorry for gatecrashing, but I think you may have the same condition as me. I have vaginismus whereby penetration is impossible or very difficult because it feels like you block the entrance of your vagina. My condition according to a therapist stems from a past of eating disorders. We see a therapist now and it is helping. If youre in Cape town I can recommend a good one.

Reply to anon