Question
Posted by: Linda | 2010-04-20

pain and numbness

Good day,

I have been having weird symptoms since yesturday and could hardly sleep last night, I would like to know what you think and if it is nessesary to go see my GP

I am experiencing lower abdominal cramps and pain in my sides, worse in the right side best way to explain, it feels like something is stuck and cant get out and now it is blocking up everything and causing pain. Lower back pain with severe numbness nuasea and the wierdest of all is leg numbness, my upper leg is so numb that i am strugling to stand and my back pain is worse when i stand, sit or lie down so i am uncomfortable as i dont know if i shoul sit or stand, my upper legs are very numb as well as my buttox and my ankles are aching as well, Ia am 25years old and have never experienced discomfort and pain like this before, I cant eat and i have diarea, and my urine is somewhat a redish color and cloudy. last night the pain was so bad that i just went down on my knees and hands on my kitchen floor and started crying. I took 2 pain killers and went to bed and woke up from the pain at about 1 this morning, was awake for 2 hours and drank 2 more pain killers, rubed deep heat on my back and eventually fell asleep again, woke up this morning and i am still feeling the same way

Please tell me what you think this could be and should i go see my doc urgently or can i wait and see if the symptoms go away

Hallo Linda
Yes, please see your doctor as soon as possible as you may have a kidney stone with referred pain.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-04-20

Hallo Linda

Reply to cyberdoc