Question
Posted by: cc | 2012/11/27

pain and low bloodpressure

I am 33. Have chondromalacia in both knees, had my second shot of synvisc injections last friday have a lot of pain, dizzy palpitations, low bloodpressure 85/50, 10/09/2012 bilataral arthroscopy and know light yellow water draining from wounds. Is it normal? I have pain for the last 12 years. I am tired of this what can I do?

I suggest that you consult your orthopaedic surgeon for the possibility of knee replacement surgery. This is the only procedure that I can think of that can cure your chronic pain.