Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/05

Pain and discharge

Hi Doc.

I' m 26, this is the second day now that I' m having this pain on the right side of my tummy.It pains every minute or so and also feel this throbbing sensation.
I had my period on the 27/10 which was abit over a week late and I also posted a question regarding that it flet asif it was stuck and when I got it, it was first spotting for 2days and then it come and I bleed for longer than usual.
Now I have noticed that I have a kind of yellow discharge and like a stringy dischage, like jelly and its red.

What could it be? I have a feeling it could be serious but dont want to stress as it might just be something small.
Maybe I should wait abit and see if it goes away.
Could I just go to the GP or should I see a gynae.?

It could be an infection. You could see either your GP or a gynaecologist.

2

Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/06

Well the pain has now gone away, it lasted 2days, still a yellowish dischage.

Reply to Kelly