Question
Posted by: Edith | 2011-10-20

Pain and Bleeding after Periods

hi doc ,my period stopped on the 12th of october, i had intercourse on the 13th and the 16 th then on the 17th i satrted bleeding until the 19th it stopped the 19th late evening and 20th was seeing some blots and had severe abdominal pains especially the left side were i once had the erupted tube ectopic four years back, What could be the probe with this bleeding and pain?

I can't tell what the cause is without an examination. Possibilities are pelvic infection, a cyst, or a uterine problem. You should see your doctor for further assessment.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-10-28

Posted by: Edith | 2011-10-24

i consulted the gynanecologist about my condition on the 22nd october who prescribed Antibiotics which i started taking them the same nothing has changed still bleeding and now a lot. He only mentioned that Fibroids as the cause but now what can i get to stop the bleeding?

Reply to Edith