Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/23

Pain &  Discharge

Hi doc, every month after my period I get a clear discharge. No burning or itching but this is quite uncomfortable as I am wet all the time. What is the cause of this. Another problem I have is that I had a heamroidectamy done 5 years ago. I have two kids, last born just turned a year. Six months ago the heamroids started acting up again. They bleed &  are very painful. I was told by my GP that after pregnancy the muscles are weak but do get stronger at a later stage. I' m in pain &  uncomfortable every single day. I' v been eating a high fibre diet but that doesn' t help much. What can this be due to. Sorry for the long story but I desperately need help....

Thanks doc

You could try using Scheriproct cream for the haemorrhoids, otherwise they may need surgery. A clear discgrge at midcycle could be due to ovulation. If it happnes at another time, a polyp is a possibility and you should see a gynaecologist.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/23

Doc i forgot to mention that both my kids were born by C-Section &  after the last born I had a lygation done as well. Don' t know if this is adding to my problems..

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/23

The discharge after your period, might be that you are ovulating.