Question
Posted by: Nadine | 2012/10/15

Pain all the time after C-section.

Hi Dr.

I had a c-section on the 22nd of March. And have since then been getting bad pain from the left side through to my right side across my cut. Having intercourse has also become painfill during and after. My periods are also very painful which was never the case before the prgnancy. The pain gets so bad at times that I have to stop what I am doing.
I have no idea if this is normal, as my gynae told me at the 6 week check up that I have an infection and abnormal cells and have to see her again in 6 months. Is it possible to still have this infection, as she had told me that my body will work it out by itself.

thank you

It is possible that you still have an infection. I would suggest that you see your gynae a bit sooner.

3

Posted by: Joyce | 2012/10/17

what causes urinary bleeding. it all started when pee and tried to hold urine. when i release it I felt a very terrible pain around my clitorus and the wipe was red and the bowl was also red. what is the cause and what can assist in that regard

Reply to Joyce
Posted by: Nadine | 2012/10/17

Hi Dr,

Just to add to my post above. The past few weeks I have come to notice that my one breast has drasticly increased in size.
Could this all maybe be interlinked?

Nadine

Reply to Nadine