Posted by: Chrissi | 2011-11-26

pain all over body to my touch

Pain when I touch my body of scratch. It''s all over. Could this be due to stopping taking thyroid tablets? Or what else could it be. Pain quiet bad

Hypothyroidism can cause severe body aches. It is possible that your symptoms are due to the fact that you have stopped taking your thyroid medication. Rather discuss your symptoms and your reason for wanting to stop the medication with your doctor. Blood tests should be done, in order to establish your thyroid levels.

Posted by: Anne | 2011-11-26

Why did you stop taking your thyroid medication? Were you diagnosed with an underactive or hyperactive thyroid? Never stop taking thyroid medication on your own, unless supervised and on advice by your doctor or endocrinologist.

Please go see your physician as soon as possible!

Reply to Anne