Question
Posted by: Tee | 2010-12-05

Pain after urine

Hi doc,

Just recently after I urinate, I get sharp pains in my lower right stomach. It goes away after a few minutes. Should I have this checked out?

PS....I just inserted a Nuvaring in my vagina and stopped my period. Could this be related?

Hi Tee
If the pain is associated with urination you may have a slight infection in the urinary tract. Have your urine tested at the doctor or pharmacy clinic to check?
I don't think the Nuvaring would be the cause, unless you have a yellow vaginal discharge that could be an indication of vaginal infection.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-12-06

Hi Tee
dr Bets