Posted by: Danny B | 2010-04-28

Pain after sex

I sometimes experience excruciating pain after sex. It feels like severe period pains and it is so bad that I feel like passing out. The pain also makes me feel nauseous. This last for about 10 min and then dissappears completely. What can be the cause of this?

I am not sure if you are male or female, but in females there can be severa reasons for this. There is a condition called dyspareunia which is recurrent or persistent genital pain occuring before, during, or after intercourse in men or woman. In woman vaginimus is the most common cause of pain. The common contributing factors are medical and psychological causes: lack of lubrication, tension, anxiety or even a history of rape or childhood sexual abuse. It might be a good idea for you to consult a sexologst to help you with these problems.