Posted by: Lumps / Pain | 2009-06-29

Pain after Lumps removal

Good morning,

Friday two weeks back I had 2 lumps (not cancerous) removed from my L breast along with tissue surrounding the lumps. It is still extremely painfull and now there are two places that are rock hard and painfull. Even my nipple feels like it is on fire (like having" melk koors" ). I did go back to the dr who gave me CELEBREX 200mg for 10 days but it does not seem to work. I have had 8 days of this medication already. Is this a matter of concern and what micht be the cause?

I did everything the doctor told me to do after the operation!

Dear Lumps/Pain
It sounds to me as if you now have inflammation/infection in the breast - please let your surgeon or GP examine the breast to see if you need stronger antibiotics or other medication?