Question
Posted by: Keshnee | 2010-10-21

Pain after intercourse and pimples

I would like to know I have been married for 7 months and 2 months after my honeymoon I noticed some pimples near my private parts but it is painful when it come out then it goes down and leave ugly black patches and this is continuing. I didn''t burst any so I don''t know if there is puss or blood in it.

Secondly after intercourse it feels like I have a rock in my uterus and have pain sometimes so severe that I can''t move. I feel heavy and unconfortable.

I only had one boyfriend who is my husband now. My husband had a few partners but about 13 years ago. We both did not get tested.

Please help and advise what is the problem and what I can do?

Hallo Keshnee
Please see a gynecologist about the painful womb - it is not normal to have pain with intercourse and is usually a sign of infection, a cyst or a growth in the uterus. You probably need an internal examination and may need a sonar of the womb too. The pimples may just be staphilococ infection of the sweatglands in that area and Bactroban ointment and washing with antibacterial soap may help.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-21

Hallo Keshnee
dr Bets