Question
Posted by: Ilse van der Walt | 2011/10/19

Pain after intercourse

I have a stabbing pain 10 seconds after intercourse. It is in my womb/lower abdomen area. My bowel movements have also been a little abnormal the past week. I have never experienced it this pain before. My fiance and I still have the same sex we did a year ago. I get nautios when I have this pain. Someone I have mentioned it too said I might be pregnant. Is this possible? Or do my abnormal bowel movents and this pain have any connection?

Kind Regards
Ilse van der Walt

Unless you have missed a period, pregnancy is unlikely. It could be that you have a spastic colon and that your partner is hitting against this during sex. A pelvic infection is another possibility.

1