Question
Posted by: Zee01 | 2011-10-27

Pain after ganglion removed

Hello!

I am hoping that you can give me some advice.
I had a ganglion removed from my wrist in April
I generally do not have pain in my wrist, except that for the second time now, if the weather changes suddenly and it gets cold and rainy it really starts to pain, and I can hardly bend it!
I feel like a old woman and am only 26! If it starts to pain, I put my wrist support on but that is rather irritating!

Is there something I can do to make it better and not react to weather so much??

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Thank you!!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Zee,

Unfortunately there is not much you can do to stop it from reacting to the weather. When the symptoms itself sets in, it can be treated by means of anti-inflammatory medication.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-10-31

Hi Zee,

Reply to pharmacist