Question
Posted by: zon | 2009/03/31

Pain after c section

Hi I give birth to twins Oct last year (6 months back) via c section. After the birth of the twins the pain was not that bad. After my 12 weeks checkup I have pain on my left side just 1cm from the scar the pain stays not going away at all. I told the gynae but he said it was infection it will go away. I still got the pain after 4 months. With my first c section I had there was no pain afterwards like this. What can it be?

It could, be adhesions or a problem related to the scar. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist again.