Posted by: Snowy | 2009-03-17

pain After bladder infection

Hi. i had a very bad bladder infection last month, the doc gave me some strong antibiotics and it seemed to clear it up, but now 1 moth later i still every couple days get this pain in my bladder... almost like the bladder infection is still there... dormant... i cant sleep sometime because of the pain. could it be that the infection was never completely cured??? my sister in law is prone to bladder infection and drinks cranberry pills everyday... could it be that i also am prone to bladder infections?

It could be that the bladder infection was not completely cured. You should have a urine sample tested.

Posted by: snowy | 2009-03-26

thanks!!! you were right. had to go to the hospital for anti biotics cos the infection went too far, because i thought it was cured but it wasn' t really. Ladies always make sure bladder infection is COMPLETELY GONE :) thanks for the advice doc

Reply to snowy