Question
Posted by: Chan | 2011/03/25

Pain after 4 months

I had a c-section and sterilization done at the same time, 4 months ago. The actual wound healed very nicely, I am still feeling pain and discomfort just above the wound area, on the inside by the womb......I hope i explained this correctly.
If i''m alot on my feet this area pains alot and its still a bit swollen so to speak. Do you think this pain is associated with the sterilization?? I''m just a bit concerned, no one told me this could be the side effect, not even my gynea??

I doubt that it is related to the sterilisation . This is a much smaller operation than the caesarean. It is more likely that some adhesions have formed around the caesarean scar. This is a normal effect of surgery. Have your doctor check it if you are worried.

1