Question
Posted by: Azzey | 2013/01/14

Pain above waist

Hi, can some one please help me -I am 48 and already in menapause. i have a pain on my left side just above the waist which feels like a menstual pain, it moves gradually to my abdomen and back to the side.

Azzey

I suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination, as well as an ultrasound of your abdomen and pelvis. There are numerous possible causes for your pain, like for instance diverticular disease of the colon, a cyst or growth on the ovaries or a growth in the uterus. All these possibilities will have to be investigated.