Question
Posted by: Camren | 2012-10-29

Pain

Good day I have noticed I have this nigly pain in my right side for quite some time now . Its not in my stomach but more to the side . At times its realy painful and some days I dont have it . Should I be concerned and have it checked out ? Most of the time I can handle the pain sometimes it''''s like a stab pain.

Camren

I suggest that you rather consult your doctor for an examination and upper abdominal ultrasound, to exclude gallbladder pathology. Gallstones do not always have to present with severe pain but can have a slow onset.