Question
Posted by: Ginger | 2012/09/01

Pain

I wake up around 2-3 o''clock in the mornings with a pain in my chest and between my blades at the back. This only happens during the early hours of the morning. I then take eno,s or any thing else for indigestion.Could this be my heart or is it something else.

Ginger

Your symptoms are most likely due to indigestion and I suggest that you used Gaviscon Plus, three times daily, to treat your indigestion. I do however, suggest that you consult your doctor to assess your cardiac risk profile and if necessary, he/she might do a stress ECG to evaluate your heart.