Posted by: Flower | 2012-03-28

I am a 31 year old woman. I run walk everyday from the bus stop to work and vise versa. I weigh about 56 and is not very tall. The problem is that my legs from the knees right down to my ankles start to pain I do suffer from varicose veins, and whenever a flea bites me which I know after scratching should leave a red mark? But my legs seems to develop in blue marks as if I bump my leg and it would stay the for some time. What could it be, do I have a lack of something? Someone told me my skin might be to thin?

I suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination. Varicose veins can be the cause for your pain but other causes like poor blood flow to your lower extremities will have to be excluded. The blue marks can be due to the fact that your skin is very light, iron deficiency or other more serious pathology.