Question
Posted by: Didi | 2011/10/31

PAIN

I HAVING A HORRIBLE PAIN UNDERNEATH MY BREAST ON MY RIGHTHAND SIDE, WHEN I TURN LIKE CHANGING SIDES WHEN I SLEEP IS SO PAINFUL, EVEN WHEN I STRETCH MY ARM TO WASH THE BATH, I SOMETIMES BREATH HEAVING CAUSE IT HURTS, THIS WAS CAUSED BY MY HUBBY BEATING ME AND KICKING ME SINCE AFTER THAT I''VE BEEN HAVING THIS Pains I''M EVEN SCARED THAT HE MIGHT HAVE BROKEN MY RIBS

Didi

I am really sorry to learn about your abuse. You should do something to prevent it from happening again.

Consult a doctor to exclude a possible broken or cracked rib. In the interim, you can use two Naproxen 275 mg tablets, three times daily, in combination with Robaxin 750 mg, one tablet, three times daily for the next seven days (available over the counter).