Posted by: VO | 2011-09-19

In July this year I had a rotten cold. Thought it cleared but did not really. I suffer from post nasal drip which after the cold got worse. (no anitibiotics).
From here on I have had awful pain (feels like my eyeball) around and behind and on top of my eyes. Also goes towards my temples and now and now and then my ears. My nose is never really clear. I was put on a ten day course of augmentin which did not help (suspected sinus). Then I had a sinus x ray which showed clear frontal sinus. I am living on pain killers.
I use Flosmist once daily (this for months) and am now taking one daily texa. I am on an antidepressant called cipralex for about 4 years. I am normally healthy. 36 years of age.
I do suffer from my left hand side jaw. I have for years. It stiffens and will not open (this will be maybe once or twice a year). I have tried steaming with Vicks which brings some relief. Also now using a antihistmine eye drop called Similason Allergy Eye Relief (OTC). I do not know what else to do.,

I strongly suggest that you consult an ENT specialist for an examination and second opinion for treatment to clear your sinusitis.