Question
Posted by: jackyQ | 2011/08/15

Pain

Hey Doc
Sometimes i feel really tired and i get really pale, one of my fingers has a white spot on it in the middle of the nail and sometmes my fingers turn a blueish colour under my nails, i get bad uncomfortable abdominal pains, and back pains.

I feel drained.

What can i do?

Jacky

I strongly suggest that you consult your doctor for a full examination and blood tests, to determine the cause for your symptoms. There are many causes for your symptoms and your doctor will have to take your full medical history and might do a possible liver and kidney function test.

Refer to the following link for more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leukonychia