Question
Posted by: Sue Govender | 2011/08/12

pain

I have been expirencing some chest pains (in the centre, bone just above my breast) this pain only happens in the afternoon, it has happening this whole week for every day now, should i be worried what could be the cause

Sue

You are experiencing chest pain due to a muscalar skeletal origin. This can be due to inflammation of the muscles or costo-condral attachment. You could have injured yourself unknowingly. You can use Myprodol, two capsules, four times daily for three to four days. If there is no improvement, consult your doctor.