Question
Posted by: Ash | 2011/03/16

Pain

Good Day Dr. I was wondering if you can help me. the only way to discribe this is to be vag about it. Late last year i had a batholin cyst inside me vigina. since then i cannot have sex if i am on top of my husband. It is so painfull. but if he does me then it is fine (no pain). is it something to be conserned about. do i have to go to the doctor or is it nothing to worry about.
i have never had the pain before until i had the cyst. Can you advise me on what to do.

It sounds like in this position, something is being irritated or pressed on. It doesn't sound serious if you are okay in other positions.

1