Question
Posted by: Nella | 2011/03/16

Pain

Sorry to bother… 

I had my period about 2 –  3 week ago (I’ ve had Endometriosis, for more than 10 years had 2 ops to try and remove it, it just grows back, so my period is never the same)

Anyways that’ s not the problem. Since my last period I’ ve had this fist size pain in the right side of my stomach. It hurts like hell. My breast are super sensitive and I’ ve been sick (nausea) for a few days this month. Since Monday I’ ve been getting heart burn everyday.

This morning my husband and I were intimate, and it was hell, it felt like someone was stabbing me from the inside?

I’ m 28.

Plz help

You need to see a doctor to have the cause of the pain assessed. The sore breasts and nausea sound hormonal.

1