Question
Posted by: jennifer | 2011/01/31

pain

i am a 32year old female. have 3 children, aged 7,4 and 6 months. i have pain in my hands, elbows, knees and sometimes shoulders and feet. it is bad when i wake up in the morning. so much so, that i have to take a pain tablet. it sometimes feels as if my whole arm or leg or back is sore. it is difficult to explain. a dull pain. at the end of the day it gets worse again and i take pain medication about 3 times a day. i struggle with headaches and sometimes nauseau. i am very tired though too. could you please suggest anything else that might help . diagnose? thank you so much.

Hallo Jennifer
I think you should see a rheumatologist as your symptoms could be due to an inflammatory joint disease. They need to take some blood tests and may need to x/ray one or two of the most affected joints. Ask your GP to refer you. Taking pain medication daily may cause kidney damage and rebound headaches in the long term.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/31

Hallo Jennifer