Question
Posted by: Natasha Oosthuizen | 2010/09/09

Pain

Hi, I would just like to know if I need to go and see the Doc?
I have been having these pains closse to where my ovaries are and in my lower back? Like period pain but it’ s not due for another 2 weeks and I have been having these pains for about a week now. The pain in front is like a sharp pain. I am anemic. I am always tired and I am gaining weight nothing in my diet has changed and I’ m not pregnant ? what is wrong with me?

Hallo Natasha
You may have an infection in the womb or tubes or even a urinary tract infection. I think you should see your doctor for a urine test, gyne examination, blood tests to see if you need iron supplements and a thyroid function test.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/13

Hallo Natasha