Question
Posted by: Noname | 2010/09/08

Pain

I am concerned. When I masturbate and reach orgasm I get the most insane pain, almost like period pains but so sore I have to get a hotwater bottle. One night I nearly passed out from the pain and had to get myself in a hot bath.

I am 41 female and do struggle with megraine and depression before my periods.

What could be wrong?

It is common to have uterine cramps with orgasm, as the uterus is stimulated and does contract. If you feel that the pain is severe, see your gynae for a check-up to esure that there is no other problem.

1