Question
Posted by: Mary | 2010/05/26

Pain

Doctor, I have pain directly under my breasts, but on my back. Can this be due to having diverticulites as well as a hiates hernia. Also have been battling with constipation, and maybe this flares up the diverticulites. What can I use please as I don''t want to spend hours sitting at the Military hospital. Thank you

Hallo Mary
your pain may be due to gastritis ( inflammation of the stomach lining) especially if it is a burning or gnawing pain. Constipation can make the diverticulitis worse. Try Movicol, Fybogel orange or Lactulose to keep the stool soft. You should rather see a doctor for examination to determine the exact cause of the back pain, as treatment will depend on the diagnosis

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/26

Hallo Mary