Question
Posted by: Cher | 2010-02-23

Pain

I have a pain under my right arm, which spreads into the breast area. This is really painful and will most probably have to take some form of pain medication. However it does not happen every day and maybe once or twice a week.

I''m concerned about this, as my grandfather died of cancer, and my family has a long history of cancer. I''m afraid to even consider the possibilities.

There are no other symptoms only the pain, i''m feeling healthy and have a healthy appitite no sudden weight gain or loss, only i get very hot and sweat alot, but that is most probably because of the temparature where I live.

Any idea what could be causing the pain?

Hallo Cher
It may be muscle related or inflammation of the lung pleura. It may even be a referred pain from a muscle spasm in your back. If you are worried, rather let your doctor examine the area and see if it is necessary to do an x/ray of the lungs.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-23

Hallo Cher

Reply to cyberdoc