Posted by: anxious | 2010-01-17

Dr Burger

Thanks for the answer. Apart from that pain, having my kidney op was the best thing I ever did. For years and years I just kept getting regular kidney infections. After the op, I have been substantially better (I do get the odd infection now and again, but I am told that' s to be expected - I am monitored regularly by my gp for any possible problems and go to my urologist when necessary) - in any case I had such a small non-functioning kidney that was causing me too much trouble, which is why I had the op - I started being at risk of developing septicemia.

Maybe I will ask my gp or urologist about the pain the next time I go.

Thank you for the feedback.

Good Luck!

Posted by: anxious | 2010-01-17

Can' t imagine why my question has been duplicated! I don' t think it was me!

Reply to anxious