Question
Posted by: G | 2009/11/17

pain

me and my patner had unprotected intercourse one week ago today. I was ovulating at the time. for the last 2 days i have been having very sharp pains on my left, what I would think to be my ovary it is quite painful but is not constant, but comes and goes. It is not the normal PMS symptoms at all. I have not had this before. I have not been on a contraceptive for over a year now. I know it is too early to do a pregnancy test but what else could this pain be from?

I can't tell what is causing your pain. It could be something unrelated to a gynae condition. Wait and see if your period comes when expected.

1