Question
Posted by: Titus | 2009/07/28

Pain

Since I circumised. My penis is very painfull. I mean the veins and the testecles. I it has been like this since 1995 and now it becaming unbearable especially after sexual intercourse. Please Help I'  m praying to God for a Meracle

Dear Titus
Circumcision only involves the skin of the penis and wont cause penis and testicle pain - there must be something else the matter - Have you seen a doctor? It could be prostatitis, orchitis, or urethritis? Please go for an examination or ask the doctor to refer you to an urologist