Posted by: Lace | 2009-07-16

I have had sex and he has tried to make it more comfortable for me, but each time, weather doggy style or missionary it hurts. I don' t know what it is but it makes intercourse almost impossible. Fingering doesn' t hurt, it does sometimes when he does it too hard but that' s just his fault.
I remember one time he fingered me when we were both kind of angry at each other and in an uncomfortable situation but he still went for it and I let him. Afterwards I had a HUGE lump on the petal of my vagina. It was very wet and when i pushed on it liquid came out. I was scared but eventually it went away, within a few hours. Tht has made me scared for any more foreplay and sex. What' s wrong with me?
Please contact me!

Lace - you need to see a sexologist - what you describe is treatable but requires serious intervention
Call the helpline for a referral. 0860 100 262

Posted by: Anon !! | 2009-07-17

There is not enough GENTLE foreplay..
You know take it easy, no rush to stick it in...
Go oral 1st maybe, trying relaxing...
Or call me for more...

Reply to Anon !!