Question
Posted by: moki | 2009/04/07

PAIN

doc i pain just under my scrotum (between scr.. and anus) and it radiates to my bladder and sometimes my penis, often when i pass urine i have a burning sensation at the tip of my penis. plz help

Hallo Moki
Do you cycle a lot? This sounds like it could be an irritation of the pudendal nerve that runs in that area and supplies the penis with sensation. It could also be symptoms of a prostate gland infection if you have burning urine and maybe a yellowish discharge. Let your doctor have a look so that he can prescribe the right treatment.
dr Bets