Question
Posted by: ND | 2009-01-14

PAIN

I have constant pain in my lower left abdomen and am worried that it could be a cyst? what kind of examination would be able to tell me? I also have pain in my pelvic area, no burning when I neeed to urinate just pain and pressure? Also feels like my bladder is not emptying properly. The abdomen pain has been on and off for the last two months and seems to becoming more intense. The pelvic pain only started a couple of days ago.

A cyst is one possibility but there are many other possible causes. An examination would be the first thing, and then possibly an ultrasound.

1
Posted by: Angel | 2009-01-14

Hi, I' m also experiencing the same pain but towards my right side.... it feels like my womb is full of wind.

Please help what could be causing this pain

Reply to Angel