Question
Posted by: yomimi | 2008/08/08

pain

please i need help! i`m a young lady of 25yrs of age a Nigerian. Three yrs ago i had an operation on Appendicitis But seven months ago i started having pains below the place i was operated on. i have seen a Gynaedoc sevral times, they kept on telling thesame story. i have done scanin twice, the scan showed that i have a growth. but the doc. said the growth has nothing to do with the pain. please help me because i`m really going through pains. Phebe.

It is difficult to give advice from this side of the screen. It could be that you have adhesions from the appendix operation. You don't say where the growth is ? ovary ? uterus, so I cannot comment on this. The next step might be a laparoscopy.