Question
Posted by: Anna | 2008/06/23

Pain

I have posted this with natural pain, but had no reply. Can you please help?
I have a hiatus hernia and having burning pain over my stomach area (top). What natural pain reliever can I use please. I had a gastroscopy and gastrites was diagnosed, which was treated with Klacid and Moxypon, but not much better and would rather try natural remedies.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can try Comfort (an aloe vera juice that will help heal the gastric lining). Avoid anything that may upset the digestive system like coffee, strong spices, alcohol ect. Drink slippery tea with this to help with the healing.

Dr Debbie