Question
Posted by: Pearl | 2010/02/11

paches

I have heard so much about the contraceptives paches but i was wondering if they available. I have tried injection contraceptives and they seem to make me sick &  i dont ever go on my periods, which in my opnion is unhealthy. would i need precscription or can i get them at a pharmacy.

please post your query on the gynae forum - they will be in the best position to assist you further.

2
Posted by: Lady | 2010/02/12

There are patches on the market. I am using The Evra Patch. You dont need a precription &  it costs about R100.00 for 3 patches. One patch for every week &  your last week is patch free &  that is when you are supposed to get your menstries.
Gud Luck!

Reply to Lady
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/12

Reply to sexologist