Question
Posted by: Roger | 2009/02/03

Own business

Who can i contact with regard to becoming an accredited course/workshop instructor/trainer on a certain field of expertise i possess. I wish to work independantly and for my own account, is it necessary to obtain any kind of registration/permission/etc. before i am able to do this and maybe issue certificates to my learners. I myself do not have any varsity qualifications, what i am willing to teach is what i have learnt over the years through my working experience.Thankyou

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: OWN BUSINESS

It is suggested that you contact the Chamber of commerce closest to where you live as they normally have courses for people who are setting up business.