Question

Ovulation tests

Please could you assist. I bought the dischem brand of the home ovulation test kits. My roughly worked out cycle is 30 days. I started testing on Saturday which was day 11. In the control region it had a dark line and in the test region it had a faint line but there was a line. Same thing today (Sunday) Please let me know if i would take it as positive or negative. I know there is a 5 day window period to conceive. The way i understand is that i would ovulate on day 16 from the first day of my period so i would be ovulating around from day 14 to day 18? Is this correct? Please could you assist me.

Many thanks

Take it as a positive and start having sex over the next 5 days.